All of the IGS facilities are ISO 9001 Certified.
Fax: +1(713) 937-5250
Nitrogen Generator PSA
Overview | Products | Technology | Applications
IGS is able to offer you a suitable nitrogen generator for any kind of application and any flow demand. Our nitrogen product range is subdivided in three product groups:
- NITROSWING® Modular PSA nitrogen Generator
- NITROSWING® Twin-Tower PSA nitrogen Generator
- Generon® Compact PSA Nitrogen Generator
Our NITROSWING® PSA nitrogen Generators set the market standard in terms of both product quality and efficiency.
Product safety is guaranteed by fatigue analysis for cyclic loads of the PSA module / tower design as well as the certification of the NITROSWING® PSA nitrogen Generators to PED 97/23/CE or ASME Sec. VIII, Div. 2.
As energy costs are the main part of the operational costs of a PSA nitrogen generator in general, IGS has dedicated special attention to this issue and has developed an optimized PSA process in order to make the NITROSWING® PSA nitrogen Generator the most efficient product currently available on the market.
The NITROSWING® PSA nitrogen Generator will be designed to the local ambient conditions of the installation site in order to guarantee the supply of requested nitrogen quantity by the customer even under extreme circumstances
The NITROSWING® PSA nitrogen Generator from IGS = High Quality at Low Cost
IGS offers highly economical nitrogen generator and systems from small portable nitrogen generator units to large tonnage nitrogen plants suitable for refining, chemical processing and other applications. Low investment costs and low energy consumption are benefits of our nitrogen generators, guaranteeing a solution for every situation. IGS nitrogen generators operate according to PSA (Pressure swing adsorption) technology. High reliability, low operating costs and long lifetime are standard features of any IGS nitrogen generator plant. The PSA process for nitrogen generation mirrors that of nitrogen but utilizes CMS (carbon molecular sieve) instead of zeolite. Due to the adsorption properties of specially treated CMS, it's possible to produce nitrogen by charging two alternatively used adsorber vessels with compressed air. While one vessel adsorbs, the other regenerates by pressure reduction. IGS has developed a proprietary mix of cycle timing and molecular sieve types to reach desired purity at maximum efficiency. IGS offers two types of PSA’s, we have the traditional twin tower PSA that has flow capabilities up to 120,000 SCFH (3,398 Nm3/hr) at 95%. IGS also offers a modular PSA that has a new innovative patented design that allows a customer to expand from flows as low as 85 SCFH (2.2 Nm3/hr) up to 13,000 SCFH (338.2 Nm3/hr). Our systems can operate at either 110 psig (7.5 barg) or 150 psig (10 barg) inlet pressure. IGS offers the broadest range of standard and custom designed PSA’s on the market place.
- The only supplier to offer several PSA configurations to the market
- We offer Modular PSA's that will grow with your increased demand for Nitrogen
- Reliability of operation second to none
- High efficiency operation (lowers your power costs)
- Customized engineering to meet your process requirements
- Minimal space requirements needed for our systems
- Your own independent on-site supply of nitrogen and freedom from the ever escalating costs of nitrogen from industrial gas suppliers
- Savings of over 50% compared to traditional industrial gas supply methods
- IGS offers Cabinet, skidded, containerized nitrogen PSA systems
- Our system designs are specifically tailored to our Proprietary CMS
- Long-term commitment to R&D utilizing integrated, fully-functioning pilot facility
- Ability to custom design our larger nitrogen generator plants to your specific requirements
- Purities to 99.999% (10 ppm of residual nitrogen)
- Rapid ramp-up to online production
- Remote monitoring and control
(Note: These are PDF documents, and you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the information.
For your free copy of Acrobat Reader, please click here.)